Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ristorante Bologna




Hello all,
I've not been publishing anything in the past 1 month. And now I guess I have few articles to be published.
April has always been good to me; my birthday falls on April 6th, other than that I'm counting down to my wedding day (yay! =) )

We went to Ristorante Bologna to celebrate my birthday
dinner.
Ristorante bologna is an Italian restaurant in Marina Mandarin hotel. They serve wide range of pasta and Italian main course. I didn't see if they're serving pizza because I didn't notice their pizza menu.







I love the lamb pasta, it doesn't taste like ordinary pasta :) The pasta was so chewy and I love the taste of the lamb meat.
However, I'd say the fish that I ordered wasn't as good as I expected. It was just too ordinary for a 5 stars hotel menu.

As for my birthday cake, Ristorante Bologna surprised me with their signature tiramisu cake. I'm not a big fan of a tiramisu cake, but I'd say their tiramisu worth my two thumbs :) love it!

The price of their pasta & mains range from $20-$40, while the price of their tiramisu is about $14-$15.

If somebody ask me whether I'd visit Ristorante Bologna again, there's no doubt that I definitely will!

No comments:

Post a Comment