Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tea Cosy @ Plaza Singapura




Last week I went to Plaza Singapura with my lovely housemate to have some snacks and chit-chat time. We didn't know where to go because it was a weekend and Orchard- Dhoby Ghaut is always too crowded during weekends. Then we decided to walk around first and just decide on the spot. And then we found out this place, Tea Cosy at PS' 5th floor.

The decoration was so cute, it was as if they are selling furniture, I love their cute decoration and ambience. :)

We didn't have any main course as we were not interested on having a big meals, and then we ordered cheesy baked mushroom. My comment about this appetizer is: SUPERB! :)) I love the amount of cheese they have in each mushroom. The size of their mushroom was not too big, some even are small. But because of that, I love this menu even more, it was just perfect for a tea time snacks!


The second menu that we ordered was Ebony and Ivory. This dessert menu is a 4 pieces little brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and with sprinkled walnuts.
There was nothing extraordinary with the taste of the brownie and the ice cream. The taste of the brownie would be better if they would heat it up. However, the servings was quite satisfying for 2 persons. It wasn't too small neither too much.


We had such a great quality time. We talked so much about life and I loved my weekends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment