Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Lion King


Hellooo.. ;)

I've been wanting to post this for a few days, so here it is..

Last week me and Erick went to Marina Bay Sands Theater to watch The Lion King.
I've bought the tickets for quite a while. I guess I purchased those tickets on November which is already about 5 months. Some friends told me that the show is really worth to watch. I have always been a fan of musical, so I ended up buying those tickets few months before the show.

This is my first time watching a musical in MBS theater. In my opinion, I prefer esplanade's theater. I like their seating plan better than MBS because esplanade's are less high, hence if I'm buying the cheap ticket, I'd still be able to watch the show nicely.

The property of the musical was superb! I have never seen any musical in my life that could bring out the "feeling" of the scene. One of my favorite scene was when Simba is frustrated waiting for his father's "guidance" and then his father's image emerged from a water reflection. Woww I had a goosebumps!!

So guys if you want to watch the show n still hesitate to buy the ticket, I'm reassuring you that you won't regret each cents of your money to watch this fantastic musical. ;)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment