Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tea Time!!

One of my favorite drinks of all time is tea. Tea can be suited to all occasions. I remember that my grandma always told me that it is good to have a cup of tea after you have your meal, especially when your meal was oily. Because of her, I am quite addicted to tea, especially Chinese tea (Oolong tea)


Anyway this picture is just taken when I googled "green tea" but it reminds me of my grandma serving a cup of tea for me back in Jakarta. =)

Yesterday I went to ION Orchard to have dinner with Erick, and when I was passing by TWG Tea cafe, I remembered that I got a 1 for 1 voucher from Her World Magazine. I shouldn't missed this promotion, so I decided to grab 2 tubes of their tea.
Their pricing is quite expensive, it is selling at $35 per tube, but because I have a 1 for 1 promotion, I decided to grab them. I didn't take picture of all their haute couture tea, but I have 2 pics of tea which I bought yesterday =)
At first I didn't know which tea to pick because they have so many ranges of choices and I can't resist their pretty and cute packaging. I asked the person who was working there to recommend me of their signature tea, and he said that this is the best selling black tea in TWG.



Other than that I also bought a tube of green tea which was suggested by him. I definitely love the smell of their green tea, because they blend it together with blossom cherries and berries, what a perfect green tea combination! =)


Anyway, TWG cafe looks so tempting but yesterday I didn't get the chance to try it because we were very full because of our dinner. But I really want to have their tea and cakes =)

with love,
Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment