Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saturday Date

Saturday is always the best day of the week. I woke up late, then I wrote my two previous blogs. After that, we decided to go to Vivo City to have our meal for the day. Previously we wanted to go to either Bakerzin or King Louis to have our meal, but after looking at king Louis’ menu, we decided to go there on weekdays because the price would be much cheaper. In the end, we decided to have 1 for 1 lunch promotions menu at Fig&Olive. The restaurant was nice, and it wasn’t too pricey.

While waiting for the food, I asked Erick to take a pic for me


happily and hungrily waiting for the food


Chicken Pesto Carbonara

That’s my Chicken Pesto Carbonara. It’s actually a grilled chicken with melted cheese, and it is served with grilled baby potatoes and creme spaghetti. I love the taste, and I’m also sure that Erick loved it too. He couldn’t stop picking some of the spaghetti and his favorite mayo potatoes ;) hehehe.

Maghribi Chicken w Olive Rice

This is Erick’s choice for the day. Their maghribi chicken were tasty, it was spicy but wasn’t hot. The olive rice tastes like nasi briyani, but with lighter flavor. I personally think that Erick preferred my menu rather than his, because mine was very creamy, while his chicken was spicy. hohoho.


Love, xoxo

ryle

No comments:

Post a Comment