Sunday, May 23, 2010

My latest shopping fever

On this Saturday afternoon, I have nothing to do. I really enjoy my afternoon at home. Then I open my cupboard and treasure my pretty dresses. Here are some pics of my newly bought dresses.

I bought this orange dress at “individual expression” at Tangs dept store. Previously I don’t really like to go shopping to any dept store. But after looking at few pretty brands they have, I started to fall in love with some of their dresses. I bought this dress for a family occasion.

After getting the dress for my family occasion, I was so relieved. But after a week of shopping, I walked around ION orchard and fell in love with this red dress. dress doesn’t look good in photo, but I definitely look stunning wearing this red dress. It makes me feel confident and slim =p.

I don’t have a proper picture of me showing this dress. But here are some picture of me wearing this warehouse red dress.


Me and Juju chilling in BakerzInn

I have one full body picture wearing this dress, but I don’t think the picture is clear.


Other than that, before I went back to Jakarta, I grabbed a palette eye shadow from Dior. I love the color and all the stuffs inside. It is so complete so that I won’t need to bring so many cosmetics if I’m going for a holiday.


love the color

And lastly, yesterday I was walking around orchard road and great Singapore sale is going on. I had no intention of buying anything, but again.. I bought a dress from Tangs. But this time, it’s from Martina Pink. I think this brand is a special brand in Tangs, the dresses are quite expensive, but the dress I bought was on 30% sale, so I think it’s quite worth it to grab one :)


with love,

xoxo

Meryl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment