Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can't wait till he's here!

Next month, I'll be going back to Indo for 3 days. It is actually my grandma's bday, so I should go back and celebrate with her. Although it is only for 3 days, I wish I could meet my beloved friends, monica, juju, jeje and elyn .. unfortunately I may not meet alice this holiday because she won't go back to Indo this june/july..

And what's even more interesting is, My bro will be going to Singapore with me and stay here for 3 days. He wants to go to Universal Studio so bad, so he decided to go to Singapore and go there. Ahhh how I miss talking non sense with him and quarreling for unimportant things. Wish I could meet him very soon and have a talk together.

Here are some photos of me and my bro, taken when we had a family Christmas trip in Phuket in December 2009.




Can't wait till I meet my family and friends next month,

xoxo,
Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment