Thursday, October 7, 2010

Life These Days

Today is the 7th of October,
it means that its 7 months to our wedding! :)

These months would definitely be the busiest months for me. I need to submit my final year project by end of this November and during that time, I also should prepare for our pre-wedding photo shoots. Although I may be very busy preparing everything at the same time, but I'm sure this would be one of the best moment in my life.

Although getting married is not about the glamorous celebration, gorgeous dress, and wonderful photos; I'm sure that those parts are the most waited part of our life. Imagine I'll be trying lots of pretty dresses and ask my fiance which one fits me the best, it would be a very sweet moment for the two of us. Other than that, I am super excited with our pre-wedding shoots, it would be once in a life time moment.

I really can't wait to finish and submit my project as soon as possible and focus on preparing my once-in-a-lifetime moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment