Thursday, October 21, 2010

Old Songs

Lately my head has been filled with so many old songs. Honestly, sometimes old songs are much better than current songs. I find it to be more meaningful and lovely. :)
Well, you can blame me for being conservative in everything, including the kind of songs that I like hehe.

Yesterday when I was listening to an old song, the song brought my memory back to my highschool life. Do you guys agree that when you listen to a song, it could bring you back to your past times?
After listing to the song, I had a thought that "we should embrace every moment we have in life, even the smallest and the worst ones"

When you turn your head behind and see what have happened to you all your life, there must be many things that you remember. Those things might be your achievement, happiness, your first love, your friendship, or even your tears, the moment when you lose someone you love deeply, or even failure. But remember, after all these years, will you be who you are now if it is not because of those laughs and tears moments?

"Cherish all you have in the past, you'll never know what God has planned for your future"

No comments:

Post a Comment