Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Vergel & Clint 's Bday

Happy Birthday to both Clint & Vergel! They are having their birthday on the same month, so why don't we celebrate it together? :)

It's my first time to visit Modesto's and try their pizza. I'd say the food is really good, it is different with pizzas in other places.

Enjoy these tempting pictures!

I love this appetizer. It is very unique. They are rock melon combined with pork parma ham! uniquely delicious! :)



Here comes the main dishes!
This is calzone pizza. Again, the pizza is really unique! The pizza is wrapped, and it looks like curry puff. I'd say the taste was ok, it was a little bit too cheesy for me. But it is worth the try.



Here comes my favorite pizza! Salmon!
The taste of the salmon was so strong that I can't get enough of this! For those of you who are salmon lovers, you should definitely come to this place and try the salmon pizza :)

Other than those two main dishes, we also ordered black squid ink pasta and chicken sausages pizza. I forgot to take those pictures because I was too busy enjoying my salmon pizza :p


And lastly, Happy birthday to Vergel and Clint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment