Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is Why I Love Mr Sandler's Movie

Hey guys,
What is your favorite movie? :)

Let me share about my favorite movie.
I'm not a movie addict person, but most of favorite movies are more to romantic comedy or any movie that lures me with its beautiful scenery. Here are some of my favorite movies of all time: A Walk to Remember, Chasing Liberty, The Phantom of the Opera, Mr Deeds and 50 first dates.

Adam Sandler is one of my favorite actor. Well he is certainly not the most handsome actor, but I like his character whenever he act in the movies, I love his innocent expression and the way he speaks. Adam's movies are not only comedies, but the movies also have beautiful meaning inside.

The first time I fell in love with his movie was because of 50 first dates. The idea behind the movie is amazing, it is funny and yet truly romantic.
After watching this movie, I began to look for Sandler's other movies. Out of Happy Madison's 25 movies, I've watched 17 movies. :)
The reason why I fell in love with his movies is that he always added "family factor" inside the movie. He often emphasize the importance of friendship, family and love. Although some of his movies are a little bit racist, he can always bring up jokes that don't hurt that particular races. Moreover, the ending of the movies always have a beautiful meaning.

Here are some of my favorite movies which acted by Adam Sandler:






Have a great weekend guys!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment