Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bali Trip

Last week I went to Bali with Erick and his family.
It was a short holiday but it was fun ;)

Here are some photos on our trip:

We went to Taman Safari in Bali. At first, I didn't expect the Safari would be that good. I have to say that the zoo was one of the best zoos that I've been. The ambiance was nice, the animals are more complete than in Taman Safari Cisarua. I have to say that the zoo is very well maintained. It is clean, green, and it is nicely decorated.

We took a picture with this little white tiger.





Have you guys ever heard of this very famous Ibu Oka's Babi Guling (Suckling Pig) ? Suckling Pig is a famous traditional balinese food.
Since I'm not a big fam of pork,I have never tried babi guling before. We decided to try this famous babi guling in Ubud.

Personally, I don't think that babi guling is that nice. For me, it was too oily and smelly. It is funny that this Babi guling tasted like chicken. I don't know how they prepared the dishes because I can't barely see the difference between chicken meat and pork in this babi guling.




We also went to this stunningly beautiful Tanah Lot Temple. The scenery was super breathtaking! =)




Well, that's all about my short trip to Bali. =)
It might be short, but I went to two new places that I've never been before; Bali Safari and Babi Guling Ibu Oka. Thus, I'm happy :)

good night guys
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment