Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Spoiling Shopping Experience



Last week my mom came to Singapore and we had so much fun. I always enjoy spending time with my mom whenever I can, she's my mother, my listener and of course my best friend. I have to say that I am truly blessed that I've been given such a good mother. A very motherly, friendly, beautiful and charming mother. I have no words to describe how proud and happy I am to be her daughter.

Anyway, Whenever she's in Singapore, i always gain weight. She loves Singapore's snacks such as popiah, carrot cake, and mee siam. No wonder I would gain weight whenever she's here hehe.

I also would like to share what I just bought few days ago


Love love love this waterfall jacket! It looks gorgeous, and i can wear it anytime! I can wear it when I'm going shopping, having class or simply any occasion in a day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment