Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Mood



Today is the 11th of December, which means it is exactly two weeks to Christmas. I'm currently enjoying the Christmas decoration anywhere in Singapore. The lovely lights and Christmas trees in Orchard Road, city hall and other city areas.

On the other hand, I also keep on thinking on those beautiful white Christmas in Europe. Hopefully next year I'll have a white Christmas with my hubby =)
Imagine that you'll walk in a thick snow holding hands together with a thick coat. Wouldn't it be a romantic moment?



In the meantime, I'm currently enjoying classic Christmas songs from Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby. Although it sounds so old, but those classical Christmas songs surely flies my feeling to those white and warm Christmas in Europe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment