Friday, July 16, 2010

Quickie Post


Hey all,
This would be just a quick post on my visit to Max Brenner in Vivo City within this month.

Pardon me for posting such a tempting pictures =p HAHAHA



I went to try Max Brenner in Vivo City for the first time with my brother. He is truly a chocolate addict and so do I. These two pictures are max brenner's hazelnut crepe and max brenner's chocolate fudge cake. Both are so yummy and addictive. Max Brenner's chocolate is simply awesome! =)





I ordered this tutti fruity waffle when I went there for the second time with Erick. It was so crowded there that we needed to wait 40 minutes until the waffles were served. But I think the wait was so worthed, the waffles are better than the crepe that I had last time.

In terms of price, I'd say that Max Brenner is quite pricey. A plate of crepe/waffle would cost about $16-17. However, for those of you who are addicted to chocolate, you simple have to come and try! I'll definitely come back again.

ciaoo!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Max Brenner! Have yet to try it. Hopefully in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah u definitely should! =)
    where are u now? USA?

    ReplyDelete