Sunday, June 6, 2010

What did you do on your weekend?

This has been a wonderful week with surprises and happy thoughts!

Last Friday, I went to Chinatown to have a plate of fried Hongkong noodle at Smiths Street, and the taste was okay but I'm satisfied ;), after that we went to Orchard to watch Sex and the City 2, we didn't get the tickets because it was fully booked until 12midnight, then me and Erick decided to take a walk in 313. I found this GG>5 top that was on sale, I tried it on and it suited me quite well, I grabbed it :)

That's me wearing my new GG>5 blouse :)


Then on Saturday, me and Erick were craving for some Indonesian food, mie ayam. There are lots of Indonesian food restaurants in Singapore, but very few of them sell mie ayam and martabak manis. One of the stalls that sells mie ayam is Jtown cafe in Somerset. Then we decided to go there and have lunch there.

I really love martabak, and it is quite difficult to find any stalls selling Indonesian pancake in Singapore. Other than Jtown, there is a stall in Lau Pa Sat which also sells martabak manis; unfortunately I have never tasted theirs because of their opening hours. They only open until 3pm I guess.

Jtown's mie ayam



Oohh.. I know that martabak is so fattening, but sometimes I really cant resist to grab em! =p

The price was okay,
a bowl of mie ayam cost us $4.30, and the martabak was $3.50. It is not easy to find any restaurant that could sell a bowl of noodle under $5 in Orchard area =)
We'll definitely go back there if I'm craving for martabak!



Later on, we decided to go to GV Tiong Bahru to watch Sex and The City 2 because it is impossible to get a ticket on weekend in Orchard area, Vivo City or even Great World City.



Well, I won't say that the movie was awesome, but it was truly addictive! Especially to see those gorgeous dresses and bags, haha It was simply addictive. =)

Well, I must say that this was a great weekend and I really enjoy it!!

2 comments: